Pre-Valentine's Day Boudoir Session

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!!! I hope you all had a great night and are looking forward to an excellent 2013 :0)

On 2nd February I'm running a series of boudoir sessions in London. They will include a mini-makeover and then a 45-minute photography session with me (including a change of outfit). The £200 package includes a CD of images and 20 5 x 7 prints which will all be with you for Valentine's Day. There's even time to put an album together if you choose.

Boudoir is something I love to shoot; a true passion. I use natural light and try to capture softness and sensuality. The house we are shooting in for the day is decorated with antique furniture and props and is simply perfect for the boudoir mood.

Spaces are limited so get in touch if you'd like to take part xoxo

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Writing With Light All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger